The Best Online Slot Machines
Slot machines have been one of the biggest icons of casinos and gambling all of our lives. These bright, noisy machines have always been with us, and served to draw us into the casinos to see more of the huge jackpot prizes on offer. But how did slot machines come about? Where did they start? How do you play them? What are the differences between real-life slots and online slots? We have brought you Slots Details to share the answers to these and many more questions with you.
The first recorded slot machine was the Liberty Bell machine that was produced in 1895 San Francisco car mechanic, Charles Fey. This machine had three reels, with each reel having four symbols - diamonds, spades, hearts, and a cracked liberty bell. This machine was the forefather of every slot machine around today, and today resides in the Liberty Belle Saloon and Restaurant in Reno, Nevada.
You can find out more about the history of slot machines in our Slot Machines History section.
How Slot Machines Work
Playing the slots is easy. Pull the lever or push the button and the reels spin around for a while. But how do slot machines actually work? The answer is that these are a very complex machine that has a lot of different moving parts and systems that all work in together.
Real-life slots work when you pull the lever. This puts tension on a coiled spring that is released to spin the reels. The spring also sets tension in each reel to give them a random time at which they will stop. Small slots in each reel let the machine know which symbol that each reel has stopped on, and this tells the machine how much to pay out.
In online slots, the systems are a little different, but work in a very similar way. When you press the "Spin" button on the online slot machine, the computer works out a totally random number that determines when each reel will stop. Of course, it's a lot easier to program the online slot machine to know which symbols have come up on each reel, and you can also give players multiple pay lines, extra side games and more. This is the reason why online slot machines have become so popular.
Find more online slots related information at 777onlineslots.com a trusted and reputable online casino slots guide.
10 Tips For Playing Slot Machines
1. Figure out your bankroll - Work out before you even sit down how much you want to gamble in that machine. Take it easy and set a reasonable limit for your budget. That money may have to do you the whole night, so it's best not to throw it all away on the first machine that you sit down at.
2. Decide on the stakes - You can play machines that cost $1.00 a spin to machines that cost $0.01 a spin. What you play is up to you and what you feel comfortable betting.
3. Join the rewards club - Every club, casino and online casino has a rewards club. Take the time to join and when you play your favorite slots, you'll also be earning rewards points.
4. Choose your machine - Which machine you play depends on what you want as far as jackpots and side games are concerned, but also comes down to what you feel suits your playing style. A machine that suits you will be much more fun to play.
5. Check the pay table - Look at the pay table and understand what values each symbol has, what combinations you need to win, what special symbols and wild cards do.
6. How much to bet? - Betting one coin of max coins is up to you. This comes down to money management, and we talk more about that later.
7. Don't play with your winnings - If you've won on a machine, put that money away. Play with the money that you've started with in your bank roll and save those winnings so you'll always have something to take home at the end of the night.
8. If you're not feeling lucky, try a different machine - There is always a huge range of machines, and some pay out better then others. if the machine you're on isn't paying out, there's a good chance that another one will.
9. Leave while you're ahead - if you are lucky enough to double your money, think seriously about leaving with it all. this way you've gotten a great prize that you didn't have before, and you won't just give it all back again.
10. HAVE FUN! - Yes, this is bold because this is the single most important thing that you need to do when you're playing slots. if playing the slot machines isn't fun, then you shouldn't be playing. So, keep on having fun, and lets get to winning!